Why I am insisting to use paid services is because of most of the time if you paid for the course you are more motivated to complete that course rather than you do it for Free. In which case you can lose motivation over a period of time and quite.
While exploring this course I learned various pros and cons of this course which we will discuss here. So lets start.
- Easy to understand videos.
- The instructor is very helpful and provides a quick response with queries
- No Coding experience is required to take this course
- Up to date course material
- Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee if in case you do not like it
- In the end you will earn a Certificate of completion
- Less exercise, quiz and projects.
- Videos are very small not too detailed.
Below is the second course which we recommend to take if you didn’t find the above one that much good.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Experienced developers with no degree in computer science – there are a lot of self-taught web developers out there who cannot solve basic programming problems, because they never attended a college. Don’t be one of those! This course teaches you the fundamental programming skills that every developer must know.
This one goes a little advanced hence the initial requirement to start this course is that at least you have Html/CSS knowledge.
- More Advance topics such as DOM(Document Object Model), OOP (Object Oriented Programming) including ES5 are taught.
- Most in-demand Asynchronous programming with Ajax is covered with the very best material and easy to understand projects.
- With the Help of Modular Learning and 10 Real-world Project, this course is a pure gem.
- Requires initial knowledge of HTML/CSS
Who this course is for:
It start with complete basics and project taught are very thorough and detailed. Lets go to pros and cons of this course.
- No Prerequisite.
- Start from scratch and videos are very detailed, easy to understand.
- NPM, Webpack, Babel, and ES6 modules are also been covered.
- Practice your new skills with coding challenges included with solutions
- 3 Real-world apps with both ES5 and ES6+.
- Great Support.
- Too lengthy.
- End Project are not very well explained.
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you’re interested in using popular libraries/frameworks like React, Angular, or Node.
If you liked my content check my previous post on How to count words on Google Docs. As Google Docs is also a very good tools to learn which will play a very substantial role in your coding interview. Hence check that post.
Also, follow our social media pages of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. And Subscribe to our YouTube Channel. All the link are present in Right Side of the website.