In this article, I will be reviewing the Bluehost Hosting Services. How it handles the new website and how long you should continue the services with Bluehost if you are starting as a new website owner.
Choosing a good hosting company is always a tedious job. And looking for reviews online will always confuse you as for each company you will see the good and bad reviews as well.
In this review I will focus how was my experience in using Bluehost Hosting Service for one month and how was my experience and based on that I will let you know whether you should take it or not.
Bluehost Review: Great for New Comers and Website Starters
Bluehost is an official WordPress recommended hosting provider and one of the largest web hosting companies in the world.
Bluehost provides a wide range of hosting plans for beginners as well as small, medium, and large businesses, as well as 24/7 customer service.
Find out if Bluehost is the right choice for you by reading our in-depth Bluehost review.
In this in-depth Bluehost review, we’ll put their claims to the test with a thorough examination using industry-standard benchmarking tools.
The following are the areas we’ll investigate:
- Website Speed: How quickly will your website load if you use Bluehost? To assess this, we will test their speed and server response time.
- Website Performance: Bluehost’s performance in the face of traffic spikes. We’ll put that to the test by putting it through a stress test to see how well it handles traffic.
- Service Reliability: Will your website be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without any downtime?
- Customer Support Efficiency: Can you rely on Bluehost’s customer service when you need immediate assistance with your website?
- Hosting Features: Do they provide all of the features you’ll need to build your website?
- Service Pricing: Is their pricing the most competitive in the industry? Are there any Bluehost coupons that you can use to save money?
This is our comprehensive Bluehost review, and we’ll go over the benefits and drawbacks of Bluehost in detail. If you don’t want to read the entire review, here is Bluehost’s quick scorecard, along with our verdict.
Bluehost was founded in 1996 and has since grown to become one of the world’s largest web hosting companies. More than 2 million websites from all over the world use it now.
The WordPress community has a long-standing relationship with Bluehost. Since 2006, they’ve been an official WordPress.org recommended web host.
They take pride in their round-the-clock customer service, excellent hosting infrastructure, and support for free open source software such as WordPress.
Pros of Bluehost Hosting
Below are the Pros of the Bluehost hosting Service as per my experience.
- Pricing: Their hosting plans are affordable for most users, especially those who are just getting started.
- Service Reliability: They are able to support a large number of websites with little downtime.
- No hidden fees: When you sign up for an account, there are no hidden fees.
- Free Domain: When you sign up, you get a free domain name for the first year.
- Free SSL: To block malware and improve security, you get a free SSL certificate and a free Cloudflare CDN for each website.
- Money-Back Guarantee: All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Cons of Bluehost Hosting
Let us see the cons of the Bluehost Hosting and what are improvement are required as per my experience of using Bluehost Service.
- Higher Renewal Price: Prepaying for one, two, or three years of hosting is the best method to receive the greatest deal. The monthly fee drops, but you’ve already committed hundreds of dollars. If you don’t like their service, you can receive a refund within 30 days. After the initial plan period, the rates will skyrocket.
- Restricted Cheaper Plan: Bluehost’s cheapest shared hosting plan has many limitations. You can only have one website, and the sole security feature is a free SSL certificate. So, if you have many sites or want extra security, you must pay at least twice as much. This is a widespread practice in the web hosting sector. A good hosting service is upsold at a higher price.
Comparision of Bluehost with Other Hosting Companies
|Monthly Hosting Plan||Month-by-month plans not available||$10.99/mo||Month-by-month plans not available|
|Shared Hosting Plan for 3-Years||$2.95/mo||$2.99/mo||$5.99/mo|
|Money-back guarantee period||30 days||30 days||30 days|
|Maximum Storage Option||50 GB SSD||100 GB SSD||100 GB SSD|
Bluehost offers a low-cost annual package. Though, unlike many other web hosting services, it does not offer monthly subscriptions. Its one-year, two-year, and three-year plans (at $4.95, $3.95, and $2.95) are competitively priced.
Bluehost’s 30-day money-back guarantee is common. Except for InMotion Hosting, which gives a 90-day money-back guarantee, and MochaHost, which allows you to sample their services for six months while still being eligible for a return. If a trial period is important to you, check out these other options. Bluehost
Finally, Bluehost’s basic plan comes with a 50 GB SSD. While less than A2 or GoDaddy, this is a typical service and should be plenty for one website. The company also offers unlimited storage on its Plus plan, which ranges from $5.45 per month for three years to $7.95 per month for one year.
Do We Recommend Bluehost Hosting Service?
When building a website using WordPress, Bluehost is a wonderful option to consider. WordPress has praised the company since 2005.
Bluehost provides a user-friendly cPanel interface, a large range of amazing services, is generally fast, has trustworthy servers, and has some unexpected security features for a budget web host.
Bluehost Extras and Add-Ons
Bluehost has several extras. These include:
- You’ll get $150 in credits to use on Google Adwords or Bing/Yahoo advertising.
- Registration or transfer of a domain name is free. You may choose from 15 different domain extensions, including.COM,.ORG, and.NET, with this offer.
- A new drag-and-drop site builder is now available for free.
- There are no fees for switching to a better plan in the middle of a term. (You’ll usually have to pay the difference between your current plan and the new one you wish to upgrade to with other hosting firms.)
- Bluehost has a few security and administration features that are uncommon among hosting companies, such as an anti-spam filter, shared SSL, and CDN services.
Good Alternatives of Bluehost?
Our Recommendation is Coudways Hosting. It is one of the most innovative and fastest hosting services on the cloud you can get right now. Apart from it we also recommend checking NameCheap Hosting as that also provides a great service and hosting options to choose from.
Do check the individual reviews for those hosting recommended above on our website.