To use CVS, you’ll need to sign up for a paid membership program. Members of CVS pharmacy Carepass can take advantage of a variety of online and in-store benefits, as well as free shipping within one or two days.
Additionally, they offer free prescription delivery and a pharmacist-operated helpline. There are a variety of 24-hour and other amenities available.
However, you may wish to cancel your CVS Carepass membership if you don’t have time to use it or if it doesn’t seem like it’s worth it any longer.
How To Cancel CVS CarePass Membership Quickly
You can use the below mentioned methods to cancel the CVS CarePass membership. As there are basically two ways that you can use to cancel your subscription from CVS.
1. Cancel CVS CarePass Through Customer Care Over Phone
CVS CarePass membership can be canceled over the phone by calling the CVS to cancel the CarePass. While this option may seem time-consuming and necessitate more patience, the cancellation process is straightforward. The traditional method of canceling a membership also goes by this name.
To do this follow the below mentioned steps to get your CVS CarePass ended.
- If you’re having trouble, you can reach CVS Carepass customer service by dialing 1-833-320-CARE.
- Afternoon and evening hours: Carepass CVS customer service is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., and on weekends, Saturday and Sunday, 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., for your convenience.
- Hold your breath: You must be patient and wait for a response from the agent before you can proceed.
- When the agent responds to you, you must make a request for the Carepass CVS to be canceled.
- If they ask for your account information, make sure you have all of your personal information and details on hand so that you can provide it whenever they need it.
- Finally, make sure to ask the agent for a confirmation email or phone number that will serve as proof of the cancellation’s success.
I hope using the phone you were able to cancel your subscription but if you are still not able to cancel your subscription then you can follow the second method below.
2. Cancel CVS CarePass Subscription Using CVS Website
CVS Carepass can be canceled in two ways: via the cvs.com CarePass cancel the plan, or by contacting a CVS customer service representative. If you wish to terminate your CVS Carepass membership, please follow the instructions listed below:
- Visit the Company’s website: Visit CVS’s official website at www.cvs.com, and then cancel your care pass plan there.
- Sign in to your account: You must now ‘Log In’ to your account using the username and password you created.
- Move to the page where you can cancel the plan: The next step is to go to the page where you can cancel your subscription.
- Choose to terminate the subscription: Now, click the ‘Cancel’ button to successfully cancel your CVS Carepass membership subscription.
3. How To Cancel CarePass Subscription From CVS Using DoNotPay
You can cancel your CVS Carepass subscription using the DoNotPay app, which is available for both smartphones and computers. To do so, select the DoNotPay app on your smartphone or computer, and then follow the steps below to cancel your CVS Carepass subscription:
- Go to the DoNotPay website using your preferred web browser first. You can also download the app from the Apple Store if you’re an iOS user.
- Now, open the ‘DoNotPay’ app by tapping on it.
- In the ‘Find Hidden Money’ game, you’ll need to select the Tan option.
- Fill in the blank with the name of the service you’d like to discontinue as ‘CVS Care.’
- You can accept the terms and conditions by pressing the “OK” button.
Finally, you will receive an email confirming the cancellation of your Carepass CVS service at the email address you provided.
From now on, you can easily cancel your Carepass CVS plan whenever you want, and you can also contact the customer service team for assistance with any questions or concerns you may have.
Let me know in the comment section if you are still not able to cancel your CVS subscription I would love to help you in canceling the subscription.