Are you playing Town Of Salem recently and getting unwanted activity on your Account? This article will show you how to change the Town Of Salem Password.
If you are noticing unusual activity on your Town Of Salem account on their forum then this might be because of the recent hack that went on the games website. And since the company itself has notified its user to change the password immediately to something very strong so that no one can crack it.
How To Change The Town Of Salem Password
To change the password you need to follow the below steps in a specific order. Also, make sure to create a strong password, and also you save that password somewhere that only you have the access to.
- Log in to the official Game Forums to discuss the game. Here is a link to the index page.
- Once you have logged in, select “return to the index page” from the menu bar.
- There’s a button labeled “User Control Panel” in the top left corner of the screen (just above the announcements thread). Click on it to access the User Control Panel. Simply click on it.
- Navigate to your profile page.
- Select “modify account settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Change your password by following the on-screen instructions.
Also, to be more secure make sure that you change your email address password as well that you used for the Town Of Salem forum. Since the hackers have your email address and the ToS account password make sure you are not using the same password for your email address as well.
I have not received an automatic reply when I sent an email to BlankMediaGames. Now what?
Is your Email Address Correct? It appears that you may still be able to enter the forums with your existing password. Once you’ve logged in, you may go here to find out what email address is linked with the account: here.
Make sure to check the spam folder in your email inbox. Or try whitelisting those email addresses that you think are genuine.
I did the steps above and I still am unable to receive the automatic email. Now what?
To contact them, you could try using a different email service. In addition to explaining the email address you’ve attempted to contact, you can specify that you’re having difficulties with the password reset process. Make sure you pay attention to every detail properly.
Who can help me fix this issue?
The designers and programmers! PLEASE CONTACT THE DEVELOPERS VIA EMAIL. The moderators and judges on the forums are unable to assist since they lack the necessary tools. You will be redirected to your email account.
How long until BlankMediaGames replies to me?
To be really honest, it fluctuates. People can expect a response in a few days or as long as a few weeks, depending on how many emails they send. The inbox is managed by a single individual.
My email is correct and yet the system is telling me that my email isn’t associated with an account. Now what?
Please contact the developers. Take note of the automatic email and respond to it. Explain the nature of your problem in your email. Include information such as whether or whether you have changed your email address. If you have, please tell us what the subject of the previous email was. If you haven’t, state that you haven’t changed your email address at any point in the past.
I hope you were able to change your Password on the Forum website of Town Of Salem. Also, you should have changed your email address password. Let me know in the comment section if you are facing any issues while changing the password. I will be happy to help.
- How To Bypass ZIP Code On Credit Card or Debit Card
- How to Bypass CVV Code
- Quick Fix: Ryzen Master Failed To Initialize
- How To Navigate To A Folder In cmd Windows 10 Quickly
- How To Convert HEIC to JPG on Windows Without Software
- Quick Fix: Your Browser Storage for Mega is Full
- Is Survey Junkie safe for bank transfer?
- How to Scan QR Code on Samsung Galaxy Without App
- Cox Cable Remote Not Working: How to Fix it
- Why is My Amazon in Spanish? Change the Language