You have signed up for Twitch and you are still searching how to enable or disable dark mode in Twitch application to lower your display power and also everyone will agree dark mode is cool.
In this post, I will show you how you can enable and disable dark mode in Twitch on the Website, on the Android Application, and on iOS application.
How to Enable Or Disable Dark Mode On Twitch Website
It is really simple to enable or disable dark mode on Twitch’s Website, as you can find a switch button on their website that will let you switch the color mode from dark to light to dark whichever you want.
- Go to the Twitch official website, Twitch.tv in chrome browser or whichever browser you have.
- Once you are on the Twitch.tv page select login and enter your login details and go to the dashboard.
- After you reach the dashboard, select the user icon on the top right corner. And ensure that a pop-up menu opens up.
- Select the switch after the text dark mode to switch to dark mode on the Twitch Website.
- This will switch the mode in the dark and a tick mark will be displayed in the switch button indicating that dark mode is on.
- To Disable the dark mode, all you need to do is select the Dark Theme Switch button again and it will set the dark mode to light mode on the website.
How to Enable Twitch Dark mode in Android Twitch Mobile App
Follow the below step to enable or disable the dark mode in Twitch Android Application.
- Install and Open your Twitch Android mobile app and press the login button and enter your login details to log into your Twitch account.
- Now select User Profile Settings options.
- Then select the theme options and select the dark mode.
- Now the dark mode will visible on the twitch app.
- To Disable Dark mode you need to select the same button again and this will disable the dark mode on your android device.
How to Enable/Disable Twitch Dark mode in iOS App
Follow the below step to enable or disable the dark mode in Twitch iOS Application.
- Open the Twitch iOS app on your iPhone and press the login button and get logged into it.
- Select Profile settings options. Then select options and choose the dark mode toggle to switch to dark mode on twitch.
- Now the Twitch dark mode will be enabled on the iOS App.
- To disable the Dark mode, select the same button again and this will disable the dark mode on the Twitch application.
That is all for today in this guide on how to enable or disable dark mode in Twitch. Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions below.
Please subscribe to our newsletter and join more than 1000+ families of Guideearn to get the latest guides on technology, blogging, and hosting.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Please also explore our next read on our website keep supporting us and let me know if you have any comments.