To get screenshots on an iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Mini might be challenging at times because there are so many different models of iPhones and iOS operating systems to choose from these days.
Capturing an image using your iPhone 13 camera can be useful in various scenarios, such as when showing off a new app or some information.
If you’ve recently purchased an iPhone 13 small, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, or iPhone 13 Pro Max, you may need to learn how to snap a screenshot as your first task. Fortunately, Apple has simplified the procedure to the point where anyone can do it in under a minute.
Taking a screenshot on an older iPhone model required pressing both the home button and the power button at the same time. The home button of the Apple iPhone 12 has been replaced with Face ID.
Learn how to snap a screenshot on the iPhone 13 using the two distinct techniques described in this tutorial.
How to take a screenshot on iPhone 13
Follow the below steps to take a screenshot on iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone mini. It is a pretty simple step and your screenshot once taken will be saved automatically in the photo gallery application.
- Click the volume up and the side button (lock button) at the same time from any sized iPhone you have. For the screenshot that was taken, you should see an animation.
- A preview appears in the bottom left corner; press it to make changes, or tap-and-hold to share the screenshot right away via an app, AirDrop, or other method.
- You’ll see the screens below if you wish to modify or markup your screenshot. You’ll be given the option to “Save to Photos” or “Delete” the screenshot if you tap “Done” in the top-right corner (s).
How to Take Screenshot On iPhone 13 With help Of Assistive Touch
The alternative way to take a screenshot on iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 mini can be using the assistive touch feature of the iOS. You can follow the below steps to take the screenshot with help of assistive touch on iPhone 13.
- Go to Settings >> Accessibility on your iPhone 13 and look for Touch > Assistive touch (Just Assistive touch on older iPhones) and enable it by touching or sliding.
- Then select Customize Top Level Menu, followed by Custom Icon.
- Select the Screenshot icon from the drop-down menu. This will add the screenshot feature to your assistive touch on your iPhone.
- On your iPhone 13, go to the screen of the app or website you wish to screenshot. And then select or tap the assistive touch button.
- To capture the specified screen, press the Screenshot Assistive touch button.
How to Take ScreenShot on iPhone 13 using Siri
You can use Siri for a simpler approach to take the screenshot on your iPhone, you may always turn on Siri for assistance and take a screenshot by just saying “Hey Siri, screenshot” or “Hey Siri, take a screenshot,” and Siri will do the rest.
You may also activate Siri by long-pressing the Side button on the right side of your iPhone’s body. This will prompt you to speak your instruction to Siri. If you’re using Enter to Siri with the Side button shortcut, all you have to do is type “screenshot” and tap the “Done” button on the keyboard.
How to ScreenShot Connected Secondary Display or CarPlay Screen on iPhone
Taking a screenshot on your iPhone 13 or iPad when you have other displays connected, such as an external monitor via HDMI or a CarPlay display, might be challenging.
It will seem on this screen that those displays will be displayed. You can quickly save those screenshots (marked up or not) to your camera roll for rapid sharing by taking a screenshot in the same way you would typically do so by following the instructions above.
Where iPhone ScreenShots are saved?
Whatever technique you used to capture a screenshot on your iPhone 13, you can retrieve the screenshot you just captured by opening the Photos App and selecting Album > Screenshots from the drop-down menu.
In addition, the screenshot will appear in the “Recents” area of the application. Screenshots taken with the iPhone are saved as PNG files.