Do you have your MyMileStoneCard but are unsure how to activate your Milestone Credit Card? Or have you recently received a pre-approved Milestone credit card and want to apply for a new Credit Card?
In this tutorial, I will walk you through the application process for the MileStoneCard so that you can get approved and start using it right away, improving your credit score.
MyMileStoneCard – What It Is?
Milestone Gold MasterCard can be used for purchases and cash advances anywhere the MasterCard logo is displayed, which includes more than 33 million locations in 210 countries. You must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States to participate.
How To Apply For Pre-Qualify Milestone Credit Card?
If you want to see if you qualify for a pre-approved credit card from Milestone then go to the pre-qualified website of Milestone. And then follow the below steps.
- Enter your Full Name in the First Text Box.
- Enter your registered address (The address for which you have valid proof such as Driver’s License or Rental Agreement).
- Enter your email address on which you want to receive the pre-qualification response.
- Enter your valid phone number.
- Enter your Date of Birth and Social Security number.
- Now Press the Pre-Qualify Now button.
Milestone will tell you whether you qualify for the Milestone credit card in a matter of seconds. You may also be eligible for the offer that Milestone is currently running. In rare cases, Milestone will postpone the response in order to gather more information from your end.
Payment Information For MyMileStoneCard
The postal delivery of their payment should take no more than seven (7) business days for cardholders who choose to mail their payment.
Paying by credit card can also be done online through the website. If you prefer, you can make your payment over the phone by calling 866-453-2636.
Every day of the week, from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Pacific Time, the Milestone credit card phone number (1-800-305-0330) is available.
Milestone Card More Information
- As an FDIC-insured bank based in St. Robert, MO, The Bank of Missouri is the issuer of the Milestone Gold Mastercard.
- One of The Bank of Missouri’s most popular credit card programs is called Milestone and is issued by the FDIC-insured bank, founded in 1891.
- Customers are not permitted to apply over the phone unless they have an appointment.
- The Milestone Gold Mastercard has a $300 credit limit but may vary depending upon your income.
- This will depend on factors such as your annual income and credit score.
- MyMilestone cards can only be used once per person per household.
For more information on cash advances, please refer to your Cardholder Agreement (which you will receive upon approval). Once your application has been approved, you can call and request that a personal identification number (PIN) be mailed to you.
If you are fortunate enough to be approved for this credit card, make sure to pay your bills on time.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I activate my milestone card?
Sign up at www.mymilestonecard.com and follow the on-screen instructions to activate your card. Purchases and cash advances are both possible right away after your card has been activated. Once activated your card will take around 7 days to arrive at your address.
How do I contact a milestone credit card?
While we offer customer service assistance at 1-800-305-0330 (from 6:00am to 6:00pm, Pacific Time, seven days a week), we do not offer an apply-by-phone option at this time. Please check for pre-qualification first using the above mentioned steps.
What is TBOM Milestone?
Applicants with poor credit can apply for the Milestone Gold Mastercard, which is a credit card designed specifically for them. Cardholders will receive their cards from the Bank of Missouri (formerly Mid America Bank & Trust Company), which is an FDIC-insured bank based in Dixon, Missouri. When it comes to subprime credit cards, the Milestone Gold Mastercard is one of the more reputable options available on the market today.
Does milestone credit card have an app?
Yes, Milestone Credit Card has a mobile app that is available on both the Android and iOS platforms. After registering on the platform with your new credit card, you can immediately download those applications and begin using them.